Sunday 17 August 2014

Hallo from Holland!

Hallo from Holland and a very belated update on my part! I am currently staying in Stoolwijk doing a dutch racing skills and speed work bootcamp. A good combo of crits and motorpacing is helping me get some rpm back! I don't know what's in store for the rest of the season but I'm making the most of a productive time in Holland. I am staying with a guy called Harrie who deserves a few medals in the name of women's cycling- full of knowledge and so hospitable. It transpired he hosted my old coach Fran Newstead during her career, small cycling world!

Riding to Gouda, the home of the ledg cheese!

(Credit to Anton Vos for the pics)

Following a fairly decent wheel ;)


The body's holding out well and that is the main thing. I only really had 1 goal for 2014 which was to get healthy again. It's been one hell of a tough year, but I've got my act together and see it as a blessing in disguise. Roll on 2015 and beyond!



No comments:

Post a Comment