Tuesday 26 November 2013

My elixir

I have always been obsessed with everything coconutty whether it be the milk, cream, flour, flesh, water. Whilst some people are still shying away from the fat and nutrient rich superfood opting instead for some fat free chemically sweetened hormone pumped yoghurt I am loading up on the goodness. 

I am really excited to be supported by LucyBee coconut oil. The best extra virgin raw organic oil out there. Check out the link below for some ideas of how you can incorporate this fragrant superfood into your diet.



Sounds gross but is amazing- banana omelette fried in coconut oil. I came up with this concoction training in Lanzarote when all the food I had left was a banana, 2 eggs and cinnamon. Blend it up and fry in a generous dollop of coconut oil :)





No comments:

Post a Comment